Wednesday, September 9, 2026

New Kindle Short Cozy Mystery Cover

 New cover reveal! Here's a story I published way back in 2014...one of my first Nameless, Texas short mystery stories featuring some of the main characters...Kendra Louise Harper, Jeremy Clifford, and Lolly, the owner of Do-Lolly's Downtown Cafe.

The first cover was all right, I guess, and featured one of my original photos. Over the years, I was told by friends that I needed a cover that "screamed" cozy. LOL. That one didn't. But it wasn't until I got some help, some new illustration skills, and some new software that I was able to do better with it.

I love this, and even did some interior illustrations. Unfortunately, Amazon wasn't havin' it today when I tried to upload them. So, I'll try again. But for now...here is the AFTER cover for this story.

I still have to tweak the Amazon page for the reviews, etc. but it's a start...I do plan on revamping some of my other older covers.

I'll post some of the interior drawings I did for this one, too. In another post.

Happy trails from Nameless!

BEFORE:


AFTER!





No comments: