Sunday, September 30, 2012

Original Middle School Scenes & Monologues

Dear friends,

Over a year ago, I submitted some monologues for middle schoolers to Dramatic Publishing company.  Just a few days ago, I finally got my copies, and they look GOOD!

Edited by Kent R. Brown, Original Middle School Scenes and Monologues contains more than 90 roles created especially for middle-school-aged kids. Different themes and styles will especially motivate young actors to create memorable characters.

This is especially useful as a resource for acting auditions and forensic competitions.

Both of my monologues included are comedies---Telling Stories and Power Play.


I was especially pleased to be included because I'm in good company.  Some of my Playwright Binge Yahoo list friends are also included: Jack Dyville (who also directed my ANNIERELLA and LITTLE RED RIDING BOOTS plays in ND), Nancy Gall-Clayton, Claudia Haas, Maureen Brady Johnson, Shirley King, Robin Rice Lichtig and others.

Pass the word on to any school teachers you might know!

Happy trails,

bobbi c.




No comments: