Saturday, August 4, 2012

A new character---Sister Heliotrope

Dear friends,

Every now and then, a new character will push their way to the front of the line.  I write characters.  That's one of my strengths as a writer.  I guess that's why I also enjoy writing plays.

I have notebooks FILLED with characters, bits of dialogue, descriptions, names---I LOVE naming characters.

In my mystery fiction, some of these characters are a bit more feisty than others.  A new one just emerged this week----Sister Heliotrope Barnhart.  Hard to tell what she'll be getting up to, but she did write a new signature line for me.  For which I thank her.  :-) 

Of course, she curses a bit, which I would never do.  But I know better than to CENSOR her.  She wouldn't take kindly to that.

Happy trails!

bobbi c.

"I have the right to say what I want; you have the right to use your damned delete key."
Sister Heliotrope Barnhart


No comments: