Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ANNIERELLA tentative publication date, January!

Hi folks!

The tentative publication date of BOTH versions of my ANNIERELLA play will be in January 2010. Brooklyn Publishing decided out of the blue to bring out the short award-winning ten-minute version and the longer one-act version simultaneously since they are both very different from each other. I'm totally psyched about that and very grateful to them for giving my first published play a good start!

Getting both versions published means that it will be easy for interested schools, festivals, directors, community theatres, etc. to order scripts.

And by the way, although the first production of ANNIERELLA was done by young people, that doesn't mean that it's just a kid's play! I've pretty much turned the original story inside out and upside down, and it has a great message for adults as well as young people/children.

I'll post more news as soon as I hear!

Happy trails,

bobbi c.

No comments: